The most obvious benefit of owning a lawn sprinkler system, is a lush and beautiful lawn and landscape. However, there are many other important advantages:
• Freedom from the daily chore of hand watering
• Increased property value & marketability of your home
• Promotes a more enjoyable experience when outdoors
• Conserves water while maintaining a more beautiful lawn
• Eliminates unsightly garden hoses
Any good sprinkler system starts with the design. Our systems are designed to maximize the health of your landscape by:
1. Determining the specific needs of each area of your landscape, including turf, plants, annuals, perennials, shrubs, and trees. Areas with full sun and “thirsty” plants are planned for more water, shady areas receive less.
2. Selecting the appropriate sprinkler heads and locations to ensure uniform coverage. Proper overlap is essential to maintain a high-efficiency system. If sprinklers are spaced incorrectly, some areas will need to be overwatered just to keep the lawn green.
3. Utilizing the latest in water conservation equipment such as drip irrigation, rain sensors, computerized programmable timers, flow control zone valves, and back flow devices.
Advanced has installed hundreds and hundreds of Lawn and Garden Automatic Sprinkler Systems for homes and commercial properties over the last 23 years. Every installation begins with a free estimate so you are completely confident that you are getting what you pay for.
Before you receive your estimate, we carefully examine your: •soil type
• water source
• property lines
• site layout
• microclimate variations
• and much more
From this information, and knowledge gained from an interview with you, we custom design a automatic sprinkler system specifically for your home and your needs. Your irrigation system installation by Advanced will proceed as follows:
• Your friendly, intelligent, articulate, knowledgeable, efficient and hard working installation crew will arrive in clean vehicles with top of the line equipment in top notch condition.
• Your yard will be staked out for utilities so they are not damaged during work.
• Sprinkler head locations are laid out in the lawn and shrub beds.
• An experienced plumber will go into the basement to make the plumbing tie-in and install the backflow preventer. The plumber will be in the basement for about ninety minutes.
• The pipe is put into the ground with a machine called a vibratory plow. The vibratory plow does not have to dig or trench so there is minimal damage to your lawn.
• Sprinkler heads are installed
• Control valves are installed
• The controller is installed
• The rain sensor is installed
• Advanced rakes and cleans up the job site leaving it beautiful condition
• You will receive system demonstration so you are comfortable operating your new underground lawn watering system.
• Most residential systems take 1 1/2 – 2 1/2 days to complete